I was tagged by my buddy Stacey at Flotsam and Jetsam for this one! Good timing, too, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and need to remember the many things that make me so happy! Here they are...
1. My Boys
2. My Husband
3. Riley Dog
4 through 8. Skippy and the Girls (Cora, Ruby, Shakira and Chrissy)
9. The Basement
10. The best neighbors in the world!
11. SuzAnna's Antiques
12. Working at the USO
13. A movie that makes me laugh until I cry!
14. Sudoku...especially when I can finish the puzzle.
15. Walking with my boys.
16. Finding treasures while hiking in the woods.
17. Getting a handwritten letter in the mail.
18. Driving with no destination and no time restraints.
19. Watching my kids when they don't know I'm looking.
20. Sewing quilts
21. Needle point
22. Trips to the mountains.
23. Janet Evanovich books.
24 thru 28. A bottle of glue, a pile of paints and brushes, old buttons and jewelry.
29. Taking off in an airplane.
30. Painting furniture.
31. Selling something I made.
32 thru 34. A clean house...done by somebody else...without me asking.
35. A cold diet coke.
36. Dark chocolate candy.
37. Reading blogs.
39. Packages in the mail.
40. Being by myself.
41. Looking at the flowers blooming in my yard.
42. Cutting the grass.
43. Pulling weeds.
44 thru 47. Picking cucumbers, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes in my garden
48. Watching my chicklets.
49. Walking with Terri.
50. Playing with Mary's new babies.
51. Date nights with Tony.
52. Going to BoJangles in the convertible with the top down.
53. A good old country Auction!
54. Lucking up on a yard sale with good crap!
55. Dress pants in my size on sale!
56. Clark's shoes.
57. Visiting Mom and checking chores off her list.
58. Hanging out with my niece.
59. Mexican food.
60. Specifically, chili rellenos! YUM!
61. Christmas with extended family!
62. Watching my Dad talk to my boys.
63. Cooking with my Mom.
64. Watching a good marching band perform.
65. The last day of school.
66. The first day of school.
67. The noises Riley Dog makes when I rub his belly.
68. Sleeping late.
69. My laptop!
70. The first fire of the season.
71. Lightning bugs!
72. Feeding Japanese Beetles to Cora Bell.
73. Pretty old dishes.
75. Newly laid, still warm eggs.
76. Time to sew.
77. Stumbling upon wild animals.
78. The smell of gardenias...only when they are outside.
79. Using my power tools.
80. Old photos.
81. Marking a bill PAID!
82. Eating dinner on the back deck.
83 thru 87. Purple, red, yellow, orange and green.
84. Rocking on the front porch.
85. Watching the birds and squirrels snack on corn.
86. A vase of fresh flowers from my yard.
87. No laundry in the basket.
88. The boys spending time together without bickering!
89. Reading a good book.
91. Vintage rhinestone jewelry!
92. Books on CD.
93. Magnolia trees.
94. Learning something new.
96. Granny's Christmas ornaments.
97. Red doors.
98. To Kill a Mockingbird
99. Getting home early.
100. Curly hair.
101. Did I mention my boys?
Okay guys! Here's the challenge...see how many things you can come up with that makes you happy. I could easily add 100 more things to this list! Let me know if you create a list so I can see what I'm missing!