Chickens in the Basement

I love to write and I love to laugh. When I write, I get to the point quick. My stories would fit on the back of a postcard. They usually make me chuckle. And you know what they say, "It's all about me!"

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Ducky!

Yesterday, I picked Will up from a friend's house. On the way back home, just before crossing the bridge over Falls Lake, we saw something moving across the street in front of us. I thought it was a big old swamp turtle and started to slow down. As we got closer, I realized it was a Mama Duck and about 8 babies. We stopped until they safely crossed and disappeared into the tall grass. Happy swimming!

1 comment:

Kate Spike and Her KatS said...

And I'll bet the whole time you were kicking yourself for not having your camera, huh? All those baby ducks would have just been TOO cute!