1. I've been to prison.
2. I was a juvenile probation officer, so I took my children to prison for a day trip. So yes, I've been to prison, but I was home by bedtime!
3. When I was 16, I was driving my Mom's station wagon and accidentally pulled somebodies back bumper off their car. I was so afraid, I left without telling. Good news, no damage to Mom's car! Bad news, I still feel guilty!
4. I never had any babies. I had toddlers! Will weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces and Rick weighed 10 pounds 2 ounces. Naturally!
5. Tony and I got married after just 3 dates. The first lasted 10 days, the second was 3 months and the third was one month. Why were our three dates so long? Tony lived in Australia and I lived in North Carolina. It was cheaper to get married!
6. Animals seem to come out of the woodwork to create memories for me. I've been punched by a kangaroo, bitten by a wombat, chased by a dinosaur (it was really a kimono dragon), and saw the hugest spider ever (a huntsman) on my own bed. When Rick was 3, we were digging up ferns down the trail in the back yard. Rick hollered, "Snake!" I ran all the way up the hill before I realized Rick was still at the bottom of the hill with the snake! I did go back to get him
7. At 44, I am happier than I have ever been in my life. (I knocked on wood after I typed this so not to jinx myself!)