Chickens in the Basement

I love to write and I love to laugh. When I write, I get to the point quick. My stories would fit on the back of a postcard. They usually make me chuckle. And you know what they say, "It's all about me!"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Spring!

I travelled to Nashville, NC today to visit with my mom. She has the prettiest yard in the world. Lots of her plants were probably in your grandmother's yard. Her first bloomers of the year are Camellia and Forsythia.




This Camellia is about 15 feet tall. Nash County dirt is wonderful.
No rocks and no red clay!





If anybody needs forsythia, it multiplies faster than rabbits.
Mom is always happy to have friends dig in her yard.
I think it was summed up best by John Vollmer's sign at his farm in Bunn....
Hello Spring,
We missed you!

No comments: