Chickens in the Basement

I love to write and I love to laugh. When I write, I get to the point quick. My stories would fit on the back of a postcard. They usually make me chuckle. And you know what they say, "It's all about me!"

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!



For the 3rd day in a row, it is raining hard. So much for kickball plans! No getting outside to work on the garden Rick and I plan to plant. All of the furniture that needs a coat of paint will just have to wait for another day. The piles of paper stacked in the office are calling my name and everything else I want to do is outside. I'll play in the rain in the summertime, but on cold rainy days, I hibernate!





The chickens are playing in the rain. Even Riley Dog doesn't seem to mind it. Too bad their Mom is a wimp!
The last time I posted my intentions on the blog, I managed to get the whole list done. But, I really wanted to do those things. I'd rather have a spanking than clean out that study! Okay, I'm going, I'm going!





Damn if the weather forecast isn't calling for rain again tomorrow! I hear you paperwork! I'm coming!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

This rain is KILLING ME!!! Kyle wants to go outside and this is just horrible!!