1. If you had a different talent, what would it be?
I would be able to paint chickens that look like chickens!
2. What is "numero uno" on your bucket list?
Getting in my car and going wherever it takes me...by myself!
3. What was the best present you ever received?
A ticket to Australia to visit a man I had only known for 10 days... I married him!
4. What are you most afraid of?
Violence towards my children.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I like to write. I secretly hoped I would be discovered by a magazine and they would want me to write for them for money!
6. How many days old are you?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8. Are you a carnivore, a vegetarian, or vegan?
CARNIVORE! I love bacon and hamburgers. I like them even better when they are on the same bun!
9. If you could give something of yours away, what would it be?
My big ass! You can have my hips and stomach, too! I'll deliver!
10. What is the one habit you'd like to break?
When I was talking to my dad on the phone today, he said, "Can I tell you something and I don't mean to hurt your feelings..." I braced for the "you're a bad daughter" talk I thought was coming. Instead, he said, "You have used the word 'so' 13 times since we have been on the phone." He suggested I replace it with another word. I told him I say "so" so I won't say "shit"! I think I'm going to change back to shit!
Okay, I'm choosing a few of my favorite bloggers to tag here. It's hard to choose only 5 when I follow what seems to be hundreds of blogs regularly. If you haven't visited these folks, check them out!
Mick at Everyone Goes to Mick's
Elaina at Ted and Bunny
Deb at Zootsuit Mama
Barbara at if i didn't have a sense of humor
Kelly at eccentricities
Liz came up with these 10 questions, so I'm going to come up with 10 things I like to know about folks...
1. What was the worst job you ever had?
2. In high school, what clique were you in? (I hung out in the smoking area!)
3. Housework or yardwork?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. Do you volunteer anywhere? Where and why?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Are you a happy person?
8. Do you have a veggie garden this year? What are you growing?
9. What's your favorite cuss word?
10. Who would you like to see in concert? (you can dream!)
Thanks a bunch Liz! You could answer these questions, too!