Chickens in the Basement

I love to write and I love to laugh. When I write, I get to the point quick. My stories would fit on the back of a postcard. They usually make me chuckle. And you know what they say, "It's all about me!"

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kickball...Meet the Team

The Carolina Kickers played our first game today. I managed to kick a grounder every time I was up to kick. I even scored a run! I discovered I can't run the bases without squealing. And, one lap around the bases is enough to make your quads quake! No balls were kicked my way, so I managed to avoid catching any. Our team won! Best of all...No one called me "Miss Anna"!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looking forward to tomorrow at 12:) See you then!

Anonymous said...

What league are you playing in for kickball? Join other kickballers on the Forum at www.kickball365.com!

Thanks for posting about kickball!