Chickens in the Basement

I love to write and I love to laugh. When I write, I get to the point quick. My stories would fit on the back of a postcard. They usually make me chuckle. And you know what they say, "It's all about me!"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

What Do You Think?

In my mailbox yesterday was this postcard. I have scanned and cropped it so you can't see what it is advertising. I want to know what is in Santa Boy's box!
What do you think they are advertising and what's in the box? Leave me your thoughts in the comments section.


I'll post the whole postcard next week. Should I blur the address details?
If you guess correctly, I'll send you one of the ornaments I have been making for a swap!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

please tell me it is a hair salon!!

Lisa said...

I think he is some sort of a doctor and the girls all work for him. Hmmmm they all seem to have white perfect teeth maybe a dentist, but then again a flash of boobs on the girls could be a surgeon, or maybe a chiropractor. Maybe even a vet? Okay I say a doctor what's in the box well.....a free visit to to see him?
Can't wait to see the answer!

Vintage Christine said...

Thinking I could outsmart you, I clicked on the photo, and lo and behold, you named it "Dr. Joe and His Ho's"!!!!! Now if I can just find out who Dr. Joe is and who all these ho's are. I think Lisa may be right but a search is afoot!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Dr. Joe and his Ho's is the name I gave the photo! Christ, you are too smart to click on that, but I was just looking for a rhyme. Yep, even my photos have to rhyme!